This is a mid-level opportunity for an experienced investment services professional to join our Account Services/Operations team. The position utilizes SS&C/Advent software products to perform daily and monthly account reconciliation, open new accounts, and perform other back-office or administrative duties as needed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
· Reconcile cash and positions for all dual-contract accounts on a daily and monthly basis; periodically reconcile market values and dividend accruals
· Execute new account setup and closing processes in APX with various custodians, account types and client-specific restrictions
· Communicate account status updates internally and externally, respond to custodian and consultant inquiries/requests, maintain client files
· Review and verify account contributions/withdrawals with various custodians and send trading activities to staff as necessary
· Maintain accuracy of portfolio groups and other relevant data in APX
· Assist with set up and management of account information to facilitate trade flow
· Work closely with Trading and Settlements teams to troubleshoot trading and operational issues
· Work with Account Services team to assist with any additional operational tasks, including cross training and backup, database maintenance, and other relevant projects as requested
· Assist with creating and updating documented procedures for the team as needed, including development of further controls and efficient processes to improve daily workflow
· Must have at least 1+ years professional investment services experience or experience in accounting/fund accounting or finance
· Understanding of investment operations including new accounts, portfolio accounting/reconciliation; knowledge of trading/settlements processes
· Experience with SS&C/Advent products strongly preferred
· Must be proficient with Microsoft Office applications including Outlook, Word, and Excel
· Ability to troubleshoot, research, analyze and resolve operational issues in a timely manner
· Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work as a part of a team
We offer a competitive salary, bonus, and comprehensive benefits package.
Base Pay Range: $65,000/yr. - $85,000/yr.
Actual base salary may vary based upon, but not limited to, relevant experience, time in role, and base salary of internal peers, among other factors.
Cambiar Investors is a Colorado-based investment management firm. Founded in 1973, we utilize a 'Relative Value' investment philosophy across a wide range of strategies. Our disciplined, research-driven investment approach coupled with being a 100% employee-owned organization creates a corporate culture that shares a common pursuit of excellence with our clients.