Harding Loevner is looking to hire a Finance Associate to become a key member of the Finance team. The role will provide hands-on experience with both pooled vehicle as well as corporate accounting, touching on areas such as financial statements, invoicing, general ledgers, budgeting and expense management, and accounting systems.
The individual will oversee the reporting and administration requirements for the firm’s pooled vehicles (mutual funds, UCITS and collective investment trust) and the firm’s UK subsidiary while liaising with various departments in the firm as well as third-party service providers. The position is best suited for an individual with a keen eye to detail and excellent organizational skills.
The role will be dynamic, providing an individual with opportunities to learn across multiple areas while regularly interacting with senior management and contributing to projects designed to advance the firm. In addition, a candidate with interest in automation will be challenged to assist with various process enhancement initiatives within the Finance area.
This role is suited for candidates who have:
• Bachelor’s degree in finance or related field
• 2-4 years of public accounting, fund administration or related experience with an investment or financial services firm
• Certified Public Accountant, CPA
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel
• Ability to analyze problems and develop solutions
• Strong collaboration skills to meet team objectives
• Experience with technology tools such as QuickBooks is preferred
• Macro development and/or coding experience is a plus