JustinBradley is an award-winning, WBENC-certified strategic workforce solutions company. We are recognized among the top 2% of staffing firms nationwide and a 12-time winner of Best of Staffing. Since 2002, JustinBradley has provided exceptional business talent to clients across the country. Our business falls into four service areas: Executive Placement; Temporary Staffing; Contingent Workforce Solutions; and Financial Systems Solutions.
- Our award-winning Executive Search practice provides specialized search for C-level executives and the teams that support them. JustinBradley’s recruiting leaders are experienced business professionals and sought-after talent advisers who strive to bring the very best in service and talent to every search.
- JustinBradley’s Temporary Staffing group has significant experience managing projects and the highest commitment to engaging top consulting talent.
- We are a certified strategic national account leader with expertise in delivering customized staffing solutions in support of Contingent Workforce Contracts. Our cross-functional experience in Accounting, Marketing, Risk, Procurement, and Human Resources helps us solve business challenges, minimize risk, reduce costs, and achieve results. JustinBradley is proud to be consistently ranked as Top Supplier for our Fortune 500 clients, and we have a commitment to accountability, teamwork, and diversity in the workplace.
- JustinBradley’s Financial Systems Solutions is a seamless partnership offering implementation and optimization for NetSuite, SAP and Concur. Our systems team provides customized solutions in the areas of ERP, Travel & Expense, Planning & Reporting, Project Management and Visual Management - on-time and on-budget.
Our quality-based, transparent approach results in meaningful exchanges with hiring teams, a well-rounded presentation of candidates, and a transparent process. We are a merit-based recruitment firm and aim to find the best possible candidate, but are structured to give all applicants, regardless of background, an equal opportunity.
- We are an affirmative action employer and proudly draw on a diverse pool of highly qualified candidates. Our recruiting networks include the Professional Diversity Network, National Association of Black Accountants and Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC).
- We continually strive for ways to be more inclusive throughout our recruiting processes. Our recruiters receive employment law and bias training, and we review job description language regularly.
- We use the skills screening tools in our Applicant Tracking System (ATS) to find candidates based on their qualifications and skills relevant to the job description. This technique allows us to remove personal opinions about candidates from the equation, and only focus on information that’s relevant to the job requirements.
JustinBradley is headquartered in Washington, D.C. and an EO employer - Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.
To reach out to JustinBradley, contact:
Michelle Wright, CPADirector, Executive Recruiting